We’re sure that by now, you know that we love cycling here at The Bicycle Hub and we think that there is nothing better than getting out and about on two wheels, but we know for some people it’s just not that fun.
Often riding a regular bike can wreak havoc with some conditions such as arthritis and hilly commutes can make you feel like you’ve done a days’ work before arriving at the office, but we have something that can help you feel the buzz... electric bikes are a great way to enjoy cycling with an added boost and here’s some top benefits to why you should have a go:
- Quicker riding: With the added power of the motor, you’ll probably find that your cycling is quicker and therefore helps you to get to places on time.
- Feel fresher: As you will probably have a higher road speed, you’ll find that you have a greater air flow, meaning you won’t arrive at your destination like a sweaty betty!
- It’s less effort: You can choose when you want to use extra power and when you don’t. But when your motor is on, you won’t get as tired and don’t have to use to much pedal power! Plus, if you’re carrying shopping, it’ll be a breeze!
- A gentle ride: Believe it or not, an electric bike can also be less damaging on knees and joints, so it really is a great option for all ages.
- It’s just fun: Riding an electric bike is a different experience and it’s super fun! E-bikes give you the chance to sit back and relax and enjoy the ride!
Feeling inspired to try an electric bike out? Head down to our unit located near the Cheltenham Spa Railway Station and speak to our team about hiring an E-bike for the day. We think you’re going to love it!